Meet your new BFF.
Our new revolutionary band is being described by many women as their “BFF”. While it will become your very best friend for 6-8 weeks after you deliver, the B.F.F. also stands for Body Formulated Fit.
Utilizing a corset inspired construction and eco-friendly super-soft Promodal®, our premier band features many unique fit and fabrication advantages. This is an especially great fit for petite, shorter and short-waisted women. Six uniquely shaped panels hug your curves in comfort while offering 2 more inches of Velcro. Our patent pending design creates the ability for mom to have two different panels of compression that simultaneously cinch the waist, hips and belly and conform to your body to create a natural silhouette – because we are all not built the same.
As a fabric blend that comes directly from nature, Promodal® offers optimum moisture management, smooth fiber structure to help avoid skin irritations, and a reduced growth of bacteria, to name a few. The B.F.F. has been created and shaped just like a woman’s body…curvy! Although it is highly recommended for shorter waisted women, it is still a great choice for all women. With all this being united to make the B.F.F., we are making both Mother and Mother Earth very happy.
Double Compression, six panel design
Luxuriously Soft, Earth Friendly material
Lose Inches and Look Slimmer Instantly
Look Slimmer Instantly
Helps Minimize Stretch Marks
Provides Comfort after C-Section
Supports Back, Leg & Core Muscles
Adds Support while Breastfeeding
Band Sizes Fits Belly Size
XS 27" - 32" = 69cm - 82cm
SM 33" - 37" = 84cm - 94cm
MED 38" - 43" = 97cm - 110cm
LG 44" - 50" = 112cm -127cm
50" - 57" = 127cm -145cm
*Measurement is based upon Belly, and NOT the size of the PantsSIZING GUIDE:
- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 or 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size.
- In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
- Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your waist size.
- If you measure between band sizes, it is recommended that you purchase the smaller size. The Belly Bandit is designed with adjustability to stay tight as your shrink.ESSENTIAL SIZING TIPS!
If your Belly Bandit is 1 - 2.5 inches shy of closing, wait a day or two, and try again – it will fit! An exchange is not recommended as it will most likely result in receiving a Belly Bandit that will be too large or only fit for a week or two. We advise lying down on your bed with the Belly Bandit under you to fasten the Velcro, this allows for a better grip. If your Belly Bandit is 3 or more inches shy from closing, a larger size may be needed.