OUR BEST-SELLING BAMBOO MADE FROM VISCOSE IS OUR SOFTEST AND MOST POPULAR BAND
Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth! Fabrics derived from Bamboo are amongst the softest materials you can place next to your body. This tummy tucker offers antimicrobial, moisture wicking properties and, of course, a superior support system created with Stretch and Compress™ technology. The Bamboo Belly Bandit® is perfect for the “green” mom who spares no expense! Ecological, smart and all-together our comfiest and coziest! Being earth-friendly never felt so good!
Our specialized graded elastic helps to aid in tightening the belly, minimizing stretch marks and supporting core muscle structure. This is definitely a perfect balance of outstanding comfort and compression.
P.S. Perfect for C-section mama’s!
Mother Nature Inspired
Helps Lose Inches Faster
Look Slimmer Instantly
Helps Minimize Stretch Marks
Provides Comfort after C-Section
Supports Back, Leg & Core Muscles
Adds Support while Breastfeeding
Our exclusive Power Compress Core™ is your secret weapon
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well!
- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 or 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size.
- In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
- Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your waist size.
- If you measure between band sizes, it is recommended that you purchase the smaller size. The Belly Bandit is designed with adjustability to stay tight as your shrink.
All Other Belly Bandit Sizes
Band Sizes Fits Belly Size
XS 28" - 32" = 71cm - 81cm
SM 33" - 37" = 84cm - 94cm
MED 38" - 43" = 97cm - 110cm
LG 44" - 49" = 112cm -124cm
XL 50" - 57" = 127cm - 144
*Measurements reflect upon belly, NOT pant's sizes
ESSENTIAL SIZING TIPS!
If your Belly Bandit is 1 - 2.5 inches shy of closing, wait a day or two, and try again – it will fit! An exchange is not recommended as it will most likely result in receiving a Belly Bandit that will be too large or only fit for a week or two. We advise lying down on your bed with the Belly Bandit under you to fasten the Velcro, this allows for a better grip. If your Belly Bandit is 3 or more inches shy from closing, a larger size may be needed.