The Boba Wrap is the ideal carrier for babies from birth until around 18 months, free of buckles, straps or snaps! Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time – perfect for beginners and advance babywearers alike.
The Boba Wrap is the perfect wrap style carrier – with its unique fabric blend and the no-guesswork tying, the Boba Wrap is a great choice for beginners and advanced babywearers alike. The simple design of this baby wrap, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby. By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content!
You'll love the boba wrap because:
1. gives great support for little heads and necks – especially when your baby falls asleep
2. your baby fits just perfectly every time! – no guessing how much room you will need to leave for your baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
3. custom fit – simply tie the wrap carrier snug against your body and no matter what body type you are, it will fit!
4. good quality fabric – heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex-the ideal material for babywearing
5. discreet nursing is no problem – no need to take the baby out of the wrap baby carrier or use any special attachments for privacy
6. your baby’s hips and legs are supported and not just hanging down
7. no pressure points on your baby – no pressure on developing hips or spines like other hard baby carriers which place pressure on your baby’s pelvis
8. holds your baby high – the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
9. durable – sturdy fabric that doesn’t stretch out or change shape with repeated washing or baby wearing
10. feels soft on your baby’s skin
11. adjustable – just enough give so that there is no need for re-adjusting
12. much more snug than carrying a car seat or other bulky carrier
13. secure – no wrinkles, bulges of loose material, or sagging when babywearing
14. grows with you and your baby – it’s optimal for infants yet you may continue to carry your baby with this wrap baby carrier as long as you are both comfortable
15. no baby is too small – the baby wrap is designed for the tiniest of babies.
16. ideal for kangaroo care – premature infants thrive when wrapped in a Boba Wrap
17. one size fits all – adults of all sizes can comfortably wear and share the wrap
18. bilateral – wide straps over both shoulders so that there is no lopsided feeling like with babywearing in a sling
19. no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap – there are no pressure points on mom or baby so you may carry your baby as long as you and your baby are comfortable
20. no digging straps or poking buckles or buttons – simple design
21. evenly distributes the weight of your baby – much more supported than carrying with your arms, on one shoulder, or your hip
22. instructions are included – no extras to buy
23. perfect for traveling – compact and great on uneven terrain or crowded places
24. cleans up nice – wash, tumble dry and go!
25. comfortable – moves with you instead of restricting you
26. affordable – a great value seeing that your baby will probably begin to walk on his own before he outgrows the wrap
27. natural sleep solution – no plastic, no music, no bouncy seat-just you- calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way to put your baby to sleep.
• 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
• Front & infant hold
• Supports up to 35lbs
• Hands-free Availability
• Ideal for breastfeeding
• Machine washable
• Simple no-guess tying
Boba Baby Wrap - Newborn Hold
How to nurse in your Boba Baby Wrap
How to remove your baby from the Boba Baby Wrap
How to tie your Boba Baby Wrap