From Endanzoo's The Original Arts Collection.
The Blue Whales were on the verge of extinction in the 19th and early 20th century due to commercial whaling. The species still exist today thanks to the International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling that protects them to some extent. Have the “COURAGE” to stand up against the challenges and make a change.
10% Net Profits Donated
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species.
• Easy on and off front and bottom snaps.
• Raglan design makes it easier for little arms to guide through the arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water-based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
“Harmony with endangered species” is the inspirational message behind the name Endanzoo which resulted from a visit to a zoo.
Endanzoo is a line of quality organic baby & kids clothing made with 100% GOTS certified super soft organic cotton. Not only is the clothing ethical, comfortable, and safer for our little ones, but also adorable. And that's not it! 10% of the net profit will be donated to Endanzoo's project for endangered species.