About this Art
Winter has finally arrived. Emma, the African elephant, who is so used to the wet and hot weather in the savannah during the summer, now has to face a cooler and drier season. With hat and scarf, Emma is ready!
10% Net Profits Donated
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Easy on and off lap shoulder long sleeve onesie.
• A little extra nappy room added for comfortable mobility.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Nickel-free, Lead-free and PVC-free Snaps.
• Eco-friendly water-based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and Printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
“Harmony with endangered species” is the inspirational message behind the name Endanzoo which resulted from a visit to a zoo.
Endanzoo is a line of quality organic baby clothing made with 100% GOTS certified super soft organic cotton. Not only is the clothing ethical, comfortable, and safer for our little ones, but also adorable. And that's not it! 10% of the net profit will be donated to Endanzoo's project for endangered species.
0-3m fits from 8 - 12lbs
3-6m fits from 12 - 16lbs
6-12m fits from 16-23lbs
12-18m fits from 23-27lbs
18-24m fits from 27-31lbs