Inspired by the Indian colors. A special design to celebrate our 15th Anniversary.
Approximate size: 4 feet x 5 feet 3 inches
• Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
• Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
• Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
• Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
• Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
• 100% Cotton.
• Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
• A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
• The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
• We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
• Extensive controls applied to check for needles and other metals.
• Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
• Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
• Tumble dry at low temperature.
• Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
• Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
• Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.