- 100% pure natural rubber
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food-grade paint
- Textured ears, tail and hooves sooth and massage sore gums during teething
- Promotes sensory development
- Contrasting colours for visual stimulation
- Different textures for tactile exploration
- Gentle squeaking sound when squeezed
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- Introduces social development through interactive play
- Sparks the imagination
- Produced sustainably and biodegradable.
Meet your baby's new friend – Sola the Goat, caaocho® 100% pure natural rubber teething toy. The teething toy starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints, the toy is completely non-toxic. Our teething toy Sola the Goat is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
caaocho® pure natural teething toy Sola the Goat provides a wonderful sensory experience for a baby with contrasting colours to provide visual stimulation and different textures to encourage tactile exploration through the hands and mouth. The baby will enjoy gnawing and mouthing Sola's ears, tail and legs to sooth and massage sore gums during teething. Perfectly sized for baby's hands and soft enough for baby’s mouth, the teething toy Sola the Goat encourages the baby to experiment with holding, grasping, squeezing, and mouthing that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby's sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. When squeezed, Sola will delight the baby with a gentle squeak. As baby grows, Sola the Goat can become a play character and friend, introducing social development and sparking their imagination.