Front carry with a newborn baby (crossed straps)
- Crossed straps on the back
- Installation of the baby lying on the knees while you are sitting on a chair
Front carry with a newborn baby (Sterum Straps)
- Front carry with a new born baby
- Installation of the baby from a flat surface or a bed
- Straps fixed with the sternum straps in the back
- Front carry with a newborn baby
- From a chair
With a 6 Months baby and older (Cross Straps)
- When not in use, the seat is tucked away by attaching it to the head support and by folding it into the interior pouch. You don't need it anymore when the baby is big enough to be sit completely in the baby carrier. You have the choice of having the shoulder straps worn either rucksack style with the chest clip or crossed behind your back to secure baby in place.
The video will show a demonstration with the MULTI 2.0. The TREK doesn't include the back extension system.
- The baby has to be able to hold his head by himself to use this position
- Always secure the buckles with the elastic (not demonstrated in the video)
- Always keep one hand on the baby while fixing the buckles.
- Securely fasten the buckles. Be sure to hear the ''click''
- 1 Scoota baby technique
- It is better to try this technique with the assistance of another person.
- Always secure the side buckles with the elastics.
Back Carry - foot Straps
- 2 Backpack Carry
The head support is stretchy and fit all babies sizes. It can be fold in a pocket when not in use.