The Chimparoo MULTI 2.0 is our latest creation, the result of many efforts to offer a comprehensive baby carrier that responds to all your needs. Our innovative design is patent-pending. The MULTI 2.0 approximates the woven wrap. Comfortable and ergonomic, it has 4 possible positions that can be used from birth until you no longer wear your child (7-45 lbs). Like all Chimparoo baby carriers, the MULTI’s design favors healthy spine and hip development no matter what position is used. It is the only carrier of its kind that provides adequate support to the thighs when baby is worn on the front facing out.
The newborn is fully supported at the proper height by a stretch-knit organic cotton seat. This same fabric is found in the adjustable sleep hood, which tucks away discretely in its own pouch.
A back extension is another unique feature that provides an adjustable, full back support every time, whether it be with the newborn seat or an older child. It is practical for when you child is in between 2 sizes; small enough to still require the newborn seat, yet beginning to outgrow the carrier in this configuration. Stirrups can be attached at the base of the waist belt, ensuring the comfort of a toddler from 18 months onwards. The feet are thus supported, preventing the legs from dangling. Accessories can also be attached as needed.
Adaptable to most body types of wearers, men and women alike. The long waist belt and chest straps make adjustments easy. Shoulder straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style with the chest clip.
The MULTI 2.0 is made from high tech material. The interior is lined with MICROTEC, a polyester fiber that is soft and durable. The inner surface of the shoulder straps and waistbelt are made of breathable, perforated, flexible 3D foam that retains its shape and resists friction. The entire carrier is made of breathable, anti-microbial high performance fabric.
- A perfectly structured baby carrier that resembles the versatility and comfort of a woven wrap, with a unique user-friendly design
- Patent pending
- From birth to early childhood. (7-45 lbs).
- Stretchy head support and seat for newborn
- 4 carrying positions
- Padded shoulder straps and semi-rigid waistbelt
- Adjustable and multi-positional shoulder straps
- Designed to be used with stirrups
- Made from high tech durable, breathable anti-microbial fabric
- Easy care
- One size
- DVD included
Overall level of learning: Medium
POSITIONS WITH INSTRUCTIONS:
Front carry with a new born baby (sternum straps)
- Installing the baby lying on knees
- Attached with the sternum strap
Give more freedom to the legs and increase the length of the back
- Front carry with a new born baby
- Installation of the baby from a flat surface or a bed
- Straps fixed with the sternum straps in the back
- give more freedom to the legs when opening the laterals panels
- Increase the lenght of the back
- Front carry with a new born
- Crossed straps in the back
- Installation of the baby lying on your knees
Front carry with a baby 6 months and older
- with a baby tall enough to be seated without the infant seat
- cross straps
- The baby has to be able to hold his head by himself to use this position
- always secure the buckles with the elastic (not demonstrated in the video)
- Always keep one hand on the baby while fixing the buckles.
- Fast and easy! The backpack technique.
- Buckle your carrier around your waist with the panel at your back. Straps are buckled like a backpack and loosened. Always secure the buckles with the elastics.
- Ask the assistance of another person while placing the baby on your back
Facing out carry
- The facing forward system is optimal for babies between 4 and 12 months. After this age, depending the babies legs length it can be not as comfortable as before. The legs as to be well supported.
- Stretchy and versatile