The 100% natural authentic Baltic Amber.
Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Baltic Amber is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestiion). They are an excellent natural teething solution and can be worn for years after teething is over. Please note, all of our products are 100% natural Baltic Amber, therefore: sizes, colours and shapes may vary slightly.
Baltic Amber Facts:
• A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
• Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
• Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
• When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
• Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
• In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies
Note ~ please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a choking hazard.
Wearing vs. Chewing:
Baltic Amber is effective when wearing it, not ingesting. Please don’t ever place in you or your child’s mouth. You can’t overdose on it, but it is a choking hazard when in your mouth.