Jacket/Coat NOT included
For both pregnancy and babywearing, Kokoala’s coat extension accompanies you during your most precious moments and allows you to keep on enjoying the comfort of your own jacket. It adds width to your coat so that there is no need to buy a costly new one just for your pregnancy, and it keeps your baby warm for comfortable babywearing from fall to spring. The coat extension is unisex, it can be worn by either mom or dad for babywearing. Kokoala’s coat extension comes equipped with an interchangeable zipper to let you to use the same extension with different jackets.
Streamlined, the standard coat extension offers a stylish fit. The first-rate Velcro used in its design is soft and non-sticky and allows you to easily swap zipper when needed. Use the widest side up for babywearing, or the widest side down during pregnancy.
- Fits mid thigh length to mid-calf length Coats
- Adjustable in length 29'' to 35''
- Shell : 100 % waterproof nylon
- Lining : 100 % heavy polar fleece
- Machine washable
2 points adjustable width design
1. For pregnancy :
- An adjustable elastic band under the chest
- Central Velcro® strip for a perfect fit (3” to 12”)
- An adjustable elastic band under the belly
2. For babywearing
- An adjustable elastic band at the level of the baby’s neck
- An adjustable elastic band at the baby’s pelvis
Find the right zipper for your coat extender by following the steps below and purchase them at Kokoala:
Kokoala's coat extension from Kokoala on Vimeo.
Kokoala - Pregnancy from Kokoala on Vimeo.