A stylish, natural, and practical cotton rug for children
Approximate size: 4 feet x 5 feet 3 inches
This is the sweetest of our rugs; like a shortbread cookie without any of the guilt! With its scalloped edges and contrasting dots, you'll fall in love with the casual comfort of this design. It's versatile enough for any room of the house.
• Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
• Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
• Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
• Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
• Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
• 100% Cotton.
• It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
• The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
• Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
• Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
• Made in India.
Lorena Canals' products undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best quality cotton, the use of natural dyes, and compliance with quality and safety regulations for children.
The brand's factory in India possisses ISO certificates 9001, 18001, and 14001, and its collections have AITEX Certification (from the Technological Textile Institute) authenticating compliance with Europrean regulation for kids' products.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
• Use a soft cycle without bleach.
• Tumble dry at low temperature.
• Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
• Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
• If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.