Elegant yet comfortable, this rug matches and accents any decor. Inspired by the handmade rugs of North Africa, our stylized interpretations offer a global touch to your home. Choose from beige or black, in two sizes (the runner is great for hallways, entryways, and other skinny spots!).
Size: 4' 7" x 6' 7"
• Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
• Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
• Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
• Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
• Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
• Natural base with tropical plants in tones of green. Both for babies and grown ups! Big size requires a 9kg machine for washing.
• 100% Cotton.
• Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
• A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
• The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
• We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
• Extensive controls applied to check for needles and other metals.
• Made in India.
Lorena Canals' products undergo an extensive handmade elaboration process based on the selection of the best quality cotton, the use of natural dyes, and compliance with quality and safety regulations for children.
The brand's factory in India possisses ISO certificates 9001, 18001, and 14001, and its collections have AITEX Certification (from the Technological Textile Institute) authenticating compliance with Europrean regulation for kids' products.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
• Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
• Tumble dry at low temperature.
• Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
• Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
• Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.