• All returnable merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase in unused, brand new condition and in original packaging.
• Due to hygienic and safety reasons, there are no returns or exchanges on car seats, compression belly wraps, compression leggings, compression tanks, corset (all items from Belly Bandit and Bella Band), mattresses (all sizes), rugs, bottles & any feeding accessories, diapers & training pants, diaper pails & liners, nursing pads, nursing covers, nursing pillows, nursing tanks, nursing bras, any nursing-related items, teethers, pacifiers, undergarments, bath and baby care items (including soaps, shampoos, baby oils, body lotions, hair detangler and hair brushes). Clothing items must not have been worn, altered or washed, and all tags must be attached. Kindly contact our customer service at email@example.com in case you are not sure if a product is returnable.
• No returns or exchanges on used or washed items, items that have been assembled, custom-made, pre-ordered and special order items.
• Return Fee: $9.95 + taxes (Ontario & Quebec) / $12.95 + taxes (Rest of the Provinces in Canada). Additional charge for remote area and an over-sized item. This fee covers the return postage.
• Additional charge applies for returning or exchanging certain over-sized items that are qualified for returns or exchanges. Kindly contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• For any return on bundles or sets, all the items included should be returned in unused, original condition and in original packaging.
• Any free gifts received will be charged full price, if the order falls below the qualifying amount after the return is made.
• Any shipping charge paid is non-refundable.
• An order that is eligible for return/exchange is allowed one return/exchange through Canada Post service.
• BabyJoy.ca is not responsible for any returned items that may have become lost or stolen in shipment.
• Inspection will be done upon receiving returned item(s). If the item is in unused, original condition and in original packaging, we issue a refund within 2 to 5 business days. Restocking fees will be applied if the returned item is not in its original condition or not in sellable condition. Restocking fees of up to 50% will be deducted from the refund amount.
• An order cannot be cancelled after it is shipped out. The return charge of $12.95 + tax will be applied when the return is made.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to enter a correct shipping address. If the order is returned due to incorrect shipping address, the return charge of $13.90 + taxes will be applied.
• For any return on International order outside of Canada, Customer will need to ship back the items at their own expense.
• Policy is subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that we are not the manufacturers of the products we sell. If you have a complaint with a product, try calling the manufacturer at the number on the packaging.
How do I return an item?
1) Email us at email@example.com or by submitting your request through the “Contact Us” page. Email us your Full Name, Order Number, Product(s) you are returning with quantities, Reason for the return, whether you would like a refund or plan to place a new order.
2) All returns require prior approval. Once approved, we will email you the instruction for return as well as the prepaid Canada Post shipping label.
I received the wrong product or defective product
If you feel that you have received the wrong product or defective product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product. We will make arrangement so that you receive the correct product ordered. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-416-291-1569.